Productivity Improvement Cell (PIC) members have received different types of professional training. Some of the major training are:
- Pedagogy training in Singapore at ITEES, Organized by MOF under SEIP project
- “Lean Black Belt Training Program” provided by Charles Dagher, CEO, Dagher Consultancy Group (DCG) of Srilanka, Pakistan, India and Canada), Organized by GIZ.
- Productivity Improvement Program special focus on “Lean Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering” provided by Charles Dagher, CEO, Dagher Consultancy Group (DCG) Of Srilanka, Pakistan, India and Canada), Organized by GIZ.
- Skills Needs Anticipation and matching training organized by International Training Center, ITC-ILO, Turin, Italy.
- Fabric Optimization & Cutting Technology training conducted by Mr. Laurentiu Razban Ionele, GHERZI Textile Organization, Organized by UNIDO.
- Production Planning training conducted by Mr. Laurentiu Razban Ionele, GHERZI Textile Organization, Organized by UNIDO.
- Quality Assurance System training conducted by Mr. Laurentiu Razban Ionele, GHERZI Textile Organization, Organized by UNIDO.
- Quality Management System training conducted by Prof. Dr.Marie-Louise Klotz, Rhein Waal University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
- Productivity and Quality Improvement, special focus on Lean Management Training conducted by BIM, Dhaka, Organized by GIZ.
- Training on Knitting Technology, conducted by Prof. Dr. –Ing. Marcus O. Weber, Niederrhein University of Applied Science, Germany, Organized by UNIDO.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training: Productivity Improvement Cell engineers received Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training which was conducted by Mr. Harbans Singh, Meridian Biz Management (MBizM), Malaysia, organized by GIZ. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects like how to perform and interpret Six Sigma tools and how to use standard principles of Lean within the phases of D-M-A-I-C in the production sector.
- Visit to World’s leading apparel Pattern Design and Cutting Equipment Manufacturer Lectra Research and Manufacturing Facility, Bordeaux; Technical University of Liberec, Textile Department, Czech Republic;
- Premiere Vision (Apparel Show), Paris. The main outcomes of these Tours were to acquire knowledge on the latest development in the Clothing &Textile Processing Industry.
- In the PIC-led training program, we adopt the modern education and training Curriculum/Module of the European Universities.